Hate being bombarded with emails in your inbox? So do we, which is why we give you a complete overview of what emails we send you and give you the option to stop receiving them.
What emails will I receive?
- When you create your Volunteer Portal account you will receive a welcome email.
- If you request a Password Reset we will send you an email containing a link to proceed with resetting your password.
- If you register to volunteer at a festival – we will send you a copy of your registration form along with key information for that festival.
- Additionally, Volunteering guidelines, Health & Safety documents and Alcohol license information will be sent to you prior to any festival you have registered to volunteer at.
- After any festival you have volunteered for, we will usually email you a couple of weeks afterwards to thank you for your hard work, ask you to fill in a survey, and invite you to a Volunteer Thank You Party. We may also include other festival specific activities such as preparation days before the festival and sort out days after the festival.
Can I receive notifications about upcoming festivals?
Yes! Simply click here and check the Future Festivals list to opt into notifications about upcoming festivals.
Which emails can I opt-out of?
You can opt out of all our communication emails by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of applicable emails or editing your email preferences on the Volunteer Portal (either unsubscribing from certain lists or entirely).
Please note that emails sent from the Volunteer Portal such as automated communications regarding your account, festivals you have registered for, and legal documents that you must receive when volunteering at our festivals cannot be opted out of.
For more information on this, please contact our Data Protection Officer.